St. Luke's Health Foundation
What does it take to have the best healthcare possible?
St. Luke’s Health Foundation is one of the driving forces behind the continued advancement in technology, healthcare professionals and patient-centered care at St. Luke’s. Established in 1989, the Foundation serves as a liaison between St. Luke's Health System, St. Luke's College, Children’s Miracle Network and the family of generous benefactors that support them.
By supporting St. Luke’s Health Foundation, you’re supporting all of Siouxland. Donations make a difference in Sioux City and surrounding communities, from expanding our healthcare facilities to helping a child facing cancer, an adult enduring life-changing surgery or a healthcare student who could go on to save your life someday. Contact us to learn how your gift can change lives close to home.
Today, your generous support is more important than ever in assisting the patients at St. Luke’s. View our 2010 Contributors Report to learn about others who have given and the impact those gifts have made.
St. Luke’s Philanthropic Values
We believe that when our values come from the heart, it’s reflected in everything we do. St. Luke’s Health Foundation strives for:
- Professionalism. Our development officers speak to the unique giving opportunities and overall mission at St. Luke’s. Their expertise in gift planning can help you meet your philanthropic goals. And we come to you, meeting at the hospital, in your home or your business.
- Privacy. Just as St. Luke's protects the privacy of patients, St. Luke's Health Foundation honors the privacy of benefactors. All discussions are confidential, and we do not access the medical records of any St. Luke's patient.
- Collegiality. Development officers work closely with a benefactor's legal and financial advisors, as well as family members and others. We ensure that philanthropic plans meet the benefactor’s best interest as well as St. Luke's needs and priorities.
- Advocacy. St. Luke's Health Foundation staff serves as liaisons, connecting benefactors with St. Luke's leadership in patient care and education.
- Commitment. We’re as committed to Siouxland’s well-being as you are. Many members of our department also contribute to St. Luke's Health Foundation and other nonprofit organizations.
- Salaried Staff. Members of St. Luke's Health Foundation are salaried. We have no commissions or profit-sharing plans based on the amount or type of gifts that are provided.
Make a gift online or call (712) 279-3900 to learn other ways you can help