The on-site nurse program provided by St. Luke’s Center for Occupation Health Excellence is ideal for businesses in Sioux City and the surrounding area that are actively promoting health and wellness within the workplace. With 50% of business profits going toward healthcare costs, strategies to manage cost conservation are vital to the success of a business. St. Luke's Onsite Nurses are champions towards investing in the health of employees. Focusing on keeping people healthy, we positively affect a businesses bottomline.
- Increased productivity
- Reduced lost work days
- Decreased health related costs
- Decreased worker’s compensation claims
- Improved safety compliance
- Reduced work-related health hazards
- Collaborative implementation on policies and procedures
- Aligned health goals and services to meet business needs
- Familiar care for injury and illness
- Optimum recovery assistance
- Access to “Life Steps” and other health resources
- Referral assistance for primary care
- Improved daily health conditions
- Engagement in healthy behaviors
Physician guidance and written medical directives are provided by Dr. Douglas Martin, Medical Director for St. Luke’s Center for Occupational Health Excellence. Physician specialists in occupational medicine oversee the healthcare provided by our on-site nurses and are available to offer additional services including drug and alcohol testing, hearing and respiratory testing, injury management and rehabilitation services.
Convenient Quality Care for Your Business
As a respected healthcare authority in Siouxland, you can depend on St. Luke’s
on-site nurse program to manage your professional healthcare needs in the workplace. Bring this trusted program to your business by contacting St. Luke’s Center for Occupational Health Excellence at 712-224-4308. And for wellness tips at a glance take a look at Infection Prevention and Wellness.