New Surgery Unit
Completed in 2011, the new state-of-the-art surgery unit is cutting edge. Inpatient specialty surgery is performed in this new technologially advanced facility, with care still provided by the same experienced staff patients know and trust.
Amenities with Comfort in Mind
Patients and guests will appreciate added amenities including:
- Enhanced patient waiting area
- Private pre-operative and post-operative patient rooms
- Close patient monitoring in recovery rooms for immediate response
- A private dismissal area for patient discretion
Advanced Operating Rooms
The space is built in an oval shape, designed to enhance patient flow and privacy; eliminating the need for backtracking during the critical time of surgery.
- Cutting edge video imaging technology so patient images can be viewed during surgery
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Special green lighting to enhance video imaging
- Larger rooms to accomodate advanced equipment
- Equipment mounted on booms, off the floor, for efficiency
- Safety regulated decontamination and sterile processing center
Care & Convenience
Good care starts the moment you arrive. Patients can still rely on the convenient services they've come to trust at St. Luke's, including valet parking at the main entrance, easy check-in located in the main lobby and private family/provider consultation rooms.
Following surgery, patients in need of an overnight stay experience the same compassion and efficiency throughout their inpatient recovery. Proven clinical methods ensure lab and imaging test are read promptly, leading to a shorter length of stay; while the nurses, techs and support staff care for the patients every clinical and delicate personal need, resulting in optimal recovery.