About Sioux City IA
UnityPoint Health - St. Luke’s Service Area
Located in Sioux City, Iowa, UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's primarily serves the metropolitan Siouxland area, which encompasses Sioux City and the surrounding cities of Sergeant Bluff, IA; South Sioux City, NE and North Sioux City, SD. With a population of 125,000, this area embraces progress and technology, which is vital to advancement in health care for our community.
For more information about Sioux City and the Siouxland Area, check out the following web sites:
Quality of Life in Sioux City
For patients and families that have time to step outside the hospital, Siouxland offers many recreational opportunities for entertainment, sporting events, cultural exhibits, concerts, restaurants and movie theaters. We are proud of the cultural and recreational opportunities available:
- The Orpheum Theater, built in 1927, re-opened in 2001, is the home to the Sioux City Symphony, the Broadway Series, and local and regional performances.
- The Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center offers a great adventure through the eyes of explorers Lewis & Clark.
- The Sioux City Art Center offers spacious exhibition galleries and a hands-on gallery for children.
- The Riverfront & Anderson Dance Pavilion is Siouxland's gathering place for walking and biking, playground and open air concerts.
- Sioux City's Historic 4th Street District is home to fine dining, pubs, spas and several stores and boutiques for shopping.
- Tyson Event Center is home to Musketeer hockey team and Bandits indoor football, and it offers a line-up of major concert and family entertainment options.