Rights & Responsibilities
St. Luke’s Health System is dedicated to providing health care services to patients in a courteous, respectful, and compassionate manner. We promise to provide you with:
Your help is important as we care for you. Therefore, we ask that you do these things to help in your care:
- Provide accurate and complete information about your present and past illnesses, treatments and medications, previous hospital admissions and other health matters, including your Advanced Directives.
- Work with your caregivers to develop a pain management plan.
- Cooperate with St. Luke’s employees as they care for you and treat you.
- Be considerate of other patients by controlling your visitors, noise, and adhering to our smoking policy.
- Respect St. Luke’s property.
- Provide accurate financial and insurance information about payment of your bill.
- Provide us with your opinion about the care you receive and your suggestions for improvement.